(Q) Amiga version- any differences?

Aralez

No night missions. Apart from that, very few differences. Reputedly higher quality music.

(avoid the amiga cd32 version, it loses a lot of information when saving ... due to very limited save game space on that console.)

It uses the Amiga mod tracker sequences for the music. Brilliant music format for its time. Think of it like Midi sequeces, but with wave audio instruments rather than using your soundcard's instrument table (which differs from soundcard to soundcard). Games like Crusader, Halloween Harry (aka Alien Carnage), Unreal and Deus Ex use an identical but more modern format. Very efficient music format for mainly instrumental pieces (no lyrics). But that's enough gushing from me. (:

I believe there might've been some minor cosmetic differences as well. Well, less graphics.

- NKF

I used to fiddle around A LOT w/ the MOD files back then in the old DOS demo coding time. (: Anyone recalls ScreamTracker 3? Anyhow, w/ composer software like aforementioned ScreamTracker, you could alter the music easily.

Edit: Aralez, wie war das, Du kommst aus Heidelberg? (:

I used to fiddle around A LOT w/ the MOD files back then in the old DOS demo coding time. (: Anyone recalls ScreamTracker 3? Anyhow, w/ composer software like aforementioned ScreamTracker, you could alter the music easily.

Ah, what was it... Cubic player? The dos player that could play any strange module you came across?

I raise you an ancient NoiseTracker on the Amiga 500 (:

ScreamTracker 3? Cubic player? Never heard of those.. :( My first computer was an Atari 800XL, then i switched to game consoles. Genesis, SNES, and finally PS1. I traded my PS1 and all the games i had for a new PC with Duke Nukem 3D on it (: I was the first guy in the whole area with a Pentium, lol (:

@Tepid Tasoth, nicht direkt in Heidelberg (ca 20 km weg) aber Heidelberg ist international bekannter, da wissen die Leute wenigstens wo's liegt (:

My first machine was a ZX81 sinclair 1 KO memory then i tried amstrad 6128, thomson TO8 and atari 520 ste.

I only got one console the first old atari one with the pong game, the pc have my fidelity, there is no mods on consoles.

(ps i got your pm aralez and have answer to it)

Nose kiss

Edited and sorry i was a bad mouse