Probable bug with endgame (spoilers)

percivalskald

I have researched everything. My squads are nigh invulnerable. Some weeks ago I got a message that earth is sending me some help. Nothing has arrived. When I ask earth about it (diplomacy) they say they can’t afford to send any help.

All Martians and enemy Reticules are dead. I am allied to the second Reticules who have 4 territories. I am annoyed that I never got to put any armor on my Reticules after the first two left with them.

I did the two moon missions.

The only attack mission is the green fort (even though it says I have 3 missions available). I attacked it armed to the hilt. I killed:

21 Matriarchs

5 spiders

14 Chiefs

7 rollers

5 Captains

7 Rollers

4 Alchemists

2 Bosses

Nothing happens for a while, so I take my survivors to the landing pad for a “Mission Failed” screen :bleh:

1) What happened to my earth reinforcement?

2) How do I end this game?

Thanks.

Same problem. What is this "alternative tactic" that needs to be deployed to get through the green base? Only research arm I haven't been able to research is Psi Weapons because I never get a "capture reticulan soldier" mission.......

EDIT: Just checked on the main forums - you need to wait for that earth ship to turn up (don't know how long this takes but would imagine it would be a while) and then the terraforming needs to be to a certain level before you can attack the base. Hope this helps.

Next problem is getting the Martians to be peaceful with me again. I've research Martian compatible terraforming, but every time I try to declare a truce they reject the idea :what:

Hi, I have a question.

I have already finished the game, but I never could use any earth reinforcements.

I got the message saying that the ship had arrived, but the people needed to adapt to Mars. But several days passed and I never could even see the reinforcements.

Anyone knows why?