Cyber Nations

Louisa

Well I quit due to the fact that it wasn't that exciting and I had better things to do.

You should have waited a week or two and waited for the next Great War to come around. :D

I am in LOSS, if anyone wants to come into the Black nations and be a (part of the League Of) Small Superpower(s)...

I could not believe some of those begging people, since I received two letters from beggars the very first day I started the game. When I had only a few hundred dollars, how could I be expected to help anyone else with money? Now I am richer (hurra!) and just today gave $10.000 to a fellow LOSS member without discomfort.

(The Nazi cretins: you are talking about the Stormfront Alliance people?)

The global radiation level shot up to 2.4 yesterday - isn't that enough for you? :)

Considering some of the begging letters I've received, you have my heartfelt sympathy. I would never dream of sending out begging letters, but if you want to make a small donation to the harbour fund of the nation of Brycheiniog... :D

Those Stormfront bastards are the ones - those guys aren't just roleplaying, they are Nazis in real life. We've had a copycat since then. Somebody by the name of Amboo left his alliance to start up his own Nazi alliance, annoyed his old alliance even more by publically admitting that he had been scamming them, annoyed the CN admins by spamming their forum, and then had the nerve to ask the GPA for protection when his old alliance declared war on him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I am back, and I survived the second Great War without too much damage too, even when I was in war with three enemies. I lost a lot of Infrastructure and almost 10.000 Soldiers, but not that much Strength so I think I did well in the war.

Thank you Nordreich for causing that war because you made a stupid video... :)

That was strange... I had 10 Posts before I posted this and 10 Posts after it too... Do you not like me any more? :)

I prospered in the war because the GPA sat it out; peaceful coexistence is the only true path to greatness. Even the NPO doesn't want to mess with us because that would drive all the neutral and independent alliances into the arms of the League.

If we're doing thank you posts, I'd better make one for your informative write up of Cyber Nations. It meant that I knew what to do when I started the game, which was to stay in peace mode until I found the alliance best suited to my long term playing style.

Good guys wear green :)

• 1 month later...

More Stormfront Nazis came into the game... And even while I am in LOSS and so "enemy" to NpO I gave them $100 000 to help them in their war. I would have joined in the fight except there is no room... all the Nazis have too many enemies already :bleh:

(And now that I am even richer than before, I think that I will look to see if Brycheiniog still exists. That country deserves Foreign Aid just for the name! Good old Brychan would be proud of you, Accounting Troll :what: )