loading trouble for TFTD

megaman357

ok heres the situation, i downloaded the file planet version of TOTD after reading that 1 it was avaliable and 2 it was legal and 3 id just read about it and wanted a go, ok heres the problem, when i load it up the screen is full of black lines going side to side and it looks like there are 4 screens on the one screen, it is impossible to play it like this(its like the screen has be multiplyed 4 times and placed along side eachother with sum overlap and the black linnes on the screen) anyone have any ideas what going on, should i uninstall and try again or download it again or get a patch, give me a lead here heh

thank u in advance and if u need apoc help u know where to find me ;)

Well, there should be one of f0dder's patches in the game folder, so try running that first. I think it'll be called "ldr_XCOM2.exe", but you should be ab le to recognise the file by it's icon if not (it's a little yellow sun thing).

If that doesn't fix it, and you're using a LCD monitor, set the refresh rate to 60hz.

Well, there should be one of f0dder's patches in the game folder, so try running that first. I think it'll be called "ldr_XCOM2.exe", but you should be ab le to recognise the file by it's icon if not (it's a little yellow sun thing).

If that doesn't fix it, and you're using a LCD monitor, set the refresh rate to 60hz.

ok i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and started up the patch link instead of the main game link and it works fine now, proper screen and sound, thx for the support now ive just gotta get used to it without a manual unless the download came with one :drink: