Cash strapped

OfficerDonNZ

I'm really begining to hate Sentinels. I've just completed the resuce the missing sentinel and have got back to base (just) and I lose my two squddies I had from that mission now I can pick one of four mission to go on but I've barely got enough money to buy gear for my PC much less afford hireing more squddies. I think I'm missing something here....... HELP :lovetammy:

I'm really begining to hate Sentinels. I've just completed the resuce the missing sentinel and have got back to base (just) and I lose my two squddies I had from that mission now I can pick one of four mission to go on but I've barely got enough money to buy gear for my PC much less afford hireing more squddies. I think I'm missing something here....... HELP :lovetammy:

go to switreland map, and wait (few minutes)for random encounter. Here you will have a special mission where you can free a former Thor Hammer prisonner. He is ninja, and he will become your first compagnion for free.

I wrote a topic about that but it is at the wrong place: In S2 S3 H&S modding topic... go to Topic:

s3 typs, solve sentinel's problem. you will find some screen shot too.

good game.

Yup that threw me first couple of times I played. After the third mission where you rescue the captured sentinel, sell most of your weapons and make some money. You don't need to save anything really, you will get it back from doing a couple of random encounters

go to switreland map, and wait (few minutes)for random encounter. Here you will have a special mission where you can free a former Thor Hammer prisonner. He is ninja, and he will become your first compagnion for free.

I wrote a topic about that but it is at the wrong place: In S2 S3 H&S modding topic... go to Topic:

s3 typs, solve sentinel's problem. you will find some screen shot too.

good game.

I can also highly reccommend this as a starting mission as well. It's not easy, but well worth it it terms of getting an extra player, and also getting some half decent weapons right at the start too :lovetammy:

You might try the Random Storm mod which adds some 18 new random encounters to Poland. There are usually better weapons and more enemies. I just started a new game with this mod in play and after only playing the second mission(plus a ton of random encounters) I'm at level 10 with 30K in the bank.

What kills me though is the price of medical attention. Its a bit rediculous. Are your guys healed up when there VP bar is full but yellow or does it need to be green. They have all of their VPs, but I'm wondering if it being yellow makes you more suseptable to criticals.

Keep truck'n

I might have to try the radom storm mod at some stage ;) The mods I have running at the moment are cookie's no PK mod (hate the things) and the Sentianls mod. My Sniper is level 5 and has just clered out the mine after rescuing the sianctest and finally got her hooks on her prefered sniper rife the Lee Enfeald Mk 1 scoped :lovetammy: And even more shock I have money in the bank!

I might have to try the radom storm mod at some stage ;) The mods I have running at the moment are cookie's no PK mod (hate the things) and the Sentianls mod. My Sniper is level 5 and has just clered out the mine after rescuing the sianctest and finally got her hooks on her prefered sniper rife the Lee Enfeald Mk 1 scoped :) And even more shock I have money in the bank!

Just about to say the same thing. Having just installed a new hard drive and I now have some spare capacity, I might start trying out some of these mods.

Just restarted playing sentinels as a substitute to ween myself off my Civilisation IV addition. Trying as grenadier this time, never played that class before :cool: