Invasions

Ice2056

I have about 10 ufo's flying around in and around Saudi Arabia and just don't have enough forces to handle an invasion of this scale. The worst part is that my 2 avengers and firestorm are being repaired and I was cutting back on interceptors to free hangars for new craft. I'd like to know how to handle these types of situations, if there's a reason for this sudden increase of activity in one area and what to do to prevent it from happening again.

Is there any way of speeding up the repairs on my ufo's? or getting them back into the air when they're still damaged?

If you can't handle the numbers, there really isn't much you can do, to me it seems random when they send these huge invasion forces to certain countries, but their purpose is to put enough fear into the citizens that the country signs a pact. If you aren't doing too bad so far, and you've been doing decent with your scores for the past few months, then you can let most of the aliens just do their things. And it wont have too much of an effect on you. You might lose that country, but if you havn't lost any others by now, and you have avengers, I'd say you'd be doing pretty good. As for ways to prevent it, there are none, it's most likely just random. I'm not sure, it's just a hunch, but it may be due to the fact that you were doing too good that month, or the previous months. I know I've never had that happen to me when I had a bad month.(i.e. I was having a good month till these guys came along)

Money is not my main concern got about 80 million. It's more that I don't want them to defect :tank:

Edit: I've managed to assault almost every ufo that landed. Had to let a couple go. Probably found the reason for all the activity in the area, found two bases there.