What about a hellboy mod?

Lokeone

I was wondering...nazis, sci fi elements...weapons from a ancient civilization? Why not create a hellboy mod?

Is there any available? i can make the model and textures in 3dsMax, but i dont have the knowledge to prepare the skins/bones for animations and to put the characters in game...anyone interested?

Ouh jee, Hellboy comics (movie was too lame for me) are one of my fafourite ones. I'm little bit horror-nut...

i can make the model and textures in 3dsMax, but i dont have the knowledge to prepare the skins/bones for animations and to put the characters in game...

Editor's manual descripts pretty well how to chance textures and add 3D-models in the mod's database (...but I I'm not a 3D-guru).

It would be great if someone/s got interest and time to spend for horror-textures and models. For characters but for a new world too; Grounds, walls, wallpapers, roofs, spots...

I myself try to do some sort of horror maps with orginal stuff but those are not dirty and rusty enough. Mobs are all humans so no demons out there. In database, there is one 'robot' but it doesn't work as it should (I have dreamed that there should be lots of different sized robots... what would be more entertaining that destroying those real AI-mobs? ...Maybe shooting skeletors/mutants armed with smgs :lovetammy: ). I have make plans for new texture adds but all my available spare time goes to building and scripting +testing. If some other make those... I'm in!

Whohohohoo! Behind you!

Hope you can do well! Nice idea!

I was thinking about that too ! A mixed between Hellboy, luftwaffe 46. Raising deads, crazy scientist to kill...

My actual job on modding is mostly about extrating and puting into the game some existing models from the game but not in use (nice throwing knife general ID 1106.1475or 15 rounds MP43 magazine box :MP43 clip2 865.1219...) I am waiting for H&S to really pursue my WW2 mod, so ...

I would be one of your, as I could spare time on different activities :lovetammy:

Nice to see you on board!

But Silent require MAYA

"Creating 3D objects

3D objects are the main type of objects used in the maps. The most of 3D objects in the game have been created in the Maya editor. Appropriate training is needed to work with Maya.

To export 3D objects you need the Maya editor installed on one PC with the Silent Storm: Sentinels editor, because some of the Maya components are launched during the export process. This condition is eased when you are team-working over a project in a LAN: it is enough to have Maya installed only at the PC(s) used by the artist(s). "

Let use know about your wows!

Just let's not add lightning guns or gattling guns... you'll forget it's WWII if you don't have the uniforms like in Return to Castle Wolfenstein... (sometimes it seems the only thing that makes you think it's in WWII after they start summoning things is your guy's American uniform) Anyway, this would be an interesting thing, but how would we do raising the dead? :lovetammy: