Wait for patch or start playing now????????????

Kirby

Hello everyone. :phew:

I got the game today (originally ordered from EB but canceled the order and got it next day from GoGamer) but after reading some of the posts here I'm wondering if I should wait to play it until the patch comes out.

Any thoughts????????????????

Depends how eager you are to play it :phew:

True though,the patch will hopefully improve the game and get rid of some of the bugs it has,and there ARE a few.

The game is still playable though as im still playing my game (its crashed about 10 times since the official release)

Tonight I have had a crash free session *fingers crossed*

Tonight I have had a crash free session *fingers crossed*

Mhm since the wargots arrived i had at least 2-3 crashes a day, tonight i had hmm.... 10 ? :phew:

Id really wait for the patch, i was about to use the game cd as a discus.

I've only had 2 CTD so far and I've been playing for over a full week. Admittedly I haven't reached the Wargot yet, and I also apparently have a much slower pace of play than others. One CTD occured the first time I played when I went to equip my squad before a mission and the other was as a mission was loading. I did have one bug that required me to load a previous game (thank you, autosave). In that case all of my equiped weapons disappeared, they were gone from storage and inventory.

I've only had 2 CTD so far and I've been playing for over a full week. Admittedly I haven't reached the Wargot yet, and I also apparently have a much slower pace of play than others. One CTD occured the first time I played when I went to equip my squad before a mission and the other was as a mission was loading. I did have one bug that required me to load a previous game (thank you, autosave). In that case all of my equiped weapons disappeared, they were gone from storage and inventory.

In my case, I would say you are fortunate you at least have the game to suffer CTDs from =P

Amazon.com is now telling me that my AS order might take 4-6 weeks to send. Go tri-synergy and their FUBARed publishing system!

I just got through the first mission (Tutorial) where I had to eliminate some mutants and I was really impressed with the game. I like being able to face your guys without moving them several times.

I think I'll keep on playing and hopefully the patch will be out in a couple of days.

I had originally orderd the game through EB but after they back-ordered it I canceled and got it over-night from GoGamer. BIG thumbs up to GoGamer!!!!!