Soldier Planner Spreadsheet

snakeye

Dear all,

I have completed my spreadsheet that helps plan/scan the abilities of your soldiers.

It has two parts(sheets):

First you can input the abilities of your soldier, and you will get 2 answers:

A) Now: What the soldier can train on as he/she is

B) Future: How many levels it will take for your current soldier to achive the required level of any specialty.

I advise that you do not modify the specialty requirements. However feel free to modify the the levels of them.

Also filters have been applied to the specialties. By selecting (non-blank) from the filter you can see easily overlaping abilities of your soldiers and maybe choose to train them in more than one specialty.

The second is a very simple Specialty/Stats map. By selecting "X" on the filter under a particular stat, you can quickly see which Specilties correspond to the selected abilities.

If the spreadsheet is usefull, can upload it here (if a mod allows it). For the time being, I have placed it on my Yahoo share. (hope the link works!)

https://www.strategycore.co.uk/files/index.php?dlid=253

Please feel free to add any questions/suggestions/comments. I hope this is usefull for you guys.

Snakeye

I have modified the spreadsheet after I detected a bug with the levels. Also added some colour coding to make it easier to know which places you can modify and which are the templates:

Anything that is marked Green on the sheet is where you can enter your values

Anything marked Yellow is where results/static data appears and should not be modified

Apologies about the bug.