RocketRide! *Spoilers*

Slaughter

Well my HK33's worked on the Wargots when they attacked the Laputa - I went in on burst mode with medium armour and armour piercing rounds and after closing in the distance, they went down quite easily. Getting them to stay down takes a bit of effort, but it's do-able.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Unfortunately though, all cultist missions now have added Wargots... wish I'd not left so many Cultist territories in-tact! :(

On the plus side, I can now take 7 men into any mission (except ones where you have to capture someone obviously :() and should have sonic guns (they knock folks out without killing them) any time soon.

I'll give it a shot before I totally give up and restart. :( So far, I've not had too much trouble with the Cult and cyborgs, using shotguns.

I didnt have basic weapons when they arrived, an they weren't so tough... Don't you loot weapons? i never had to produce AP weapons, i always had enough from loot! First when thoose big yellow things came to my ship i were afraid, but then i tried my shotgun guy who were alone with two warthogs, two shot, two kill... Now im using drones, nothing can stand against them yet, but im a bit afraid thoose starghosts, nopt that i know anything about them... And why do you fight against cyborgs?

I have a Ninja guy, but he isnt that good against wargots.. shotgun, or double colt/uzi is better.

https://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3401/terkep7ac.th.jpg

Do you think ive let them get too much territories? America and new-zeland is nearly fully theirs :(

And i cant take italy back, cause it crashes:(

I think you have FAR too many tracks. I bet if you killed off some of your pointless tracks then you could be earning +60 or so more of each resource.

e.g. Scandinavia. You have the base connected, so there is no need for track to the norway area province

You also have tracks to two pointless places in the arabian peninsula.

You only need to connect the BASE that the province feeds to get the resources.

You CAN connect provinces that you don't have (or havn't connected) the BASe for, to harvest them, but in general you don't need to, and often it isn't worth it.

In addition to what Ricardo said, you can loot some weapons from the bodies of the dead and from territories with stashes in sometimes, or at least I've had that happen sometimes where by I get way more gear than the mission's dead hostiles could have carried on provinces with stashes. Most weapons, however, you actually manufacture. That is what all the resources you're collecting are for, track maintenance, building construction and running costs, and the production of the kit your soldiers use, including implants, psionic gear, armour, medical stuff, armour and weapons and ammunition.

just turn them on when the wargots attack. You have plenty of time to build them as and when

*EDIT* Actually I have just seen how many resources you have in stores.

900,000 alien resources. I have the entire world and have less than 100,000 and have been playing longer with +150 an hour for a long time.

you must either be a shrewd trader, or fiddling with your save files.

*Edit even more* Why don't you just go on a killing spree and wipe out half the cult.

Get those mission planners earning their upkeep. By that time you should have worked out a mission for every province in the game.

just turn them on when the wargots attack. You have plenty of time to build them as and when

*EDIT* Actually I have just seen how many resources you have in stores.

900,000 alien resources. I have the entire world and have less than 100,000 and have been playing longer with +150 an hour for a long time.

you must either be a shrewd trader, or fiddling with your save files.

*Edit even more* Why don't you just go on a killing spree and wipe out half the cult.

Get those mission planners earning their upkeep. By that time you should have worked out a mission for every province in the game.

ecause missions on the red areas make my game crush. I hadnt got any of psi resource, i asked the psionics, and they gave me 999999 i know thats not normal, but i didnt load, i hope you understand:) There are bugs i like, and bugs i dont like... :(