Second Alien Building

GhostRogue

Ok, you enter the second alien buildind, and are shown the picture of the item that needs to be destroyed. After I destroyed the three in the U shape (they make big incindiary explosions) I figure there must be something else. What am I missing? ive saved it and tried leaving combat zone, ive searched the map throughly, and can still find nothing. What else do I need to destroy or kill? Any help in this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Note: I went to the save b4 I went into the AD, and changed my units to bout 30 nades each, with VMines a MHEs, I went in and made a huge line of nades/bombs/mines, and set em off. The kicker is I had my squads in a small hallway near alien corpses, and the string of explosions passed em. Damn those aliens and their Vortex mines! lol. I blew myself to hell =P lol

• 9 months later...
ok building 2 as far as i can remember theres sum that go up well in the u shaped area plus 2 other places by alien spawning points, the top of sum pedistal thing, u take a lift to go up to em so eyes open for that, make sure u only target the ones that are exactly the same as the pic u get at the start (green with a yellow type orb at the top, u know what i mean) all others are not targets, oh and make sure u give urself plenty of time to move away beofre they blow, the go up in a lovly firey blast that covers a very wide radius, if u still get probs then ill get bk to u through this forum as the alien buildings i can remember well, well most of em, oh and a quick question do u need to kill all aliens after the building is classed as disabled? i do all the time but just wondered if i hd to each time (although with toxin c at this point its easy to clear em out)