Creating Aftershock - In The Post!

Pete

The lucky people who subscribed to our Creating Aftershock email newsletter should be receiving it in their inbox at this very moment!

The rest of you will have to wait til Sunday when we post the whole thing up on our site for everyone to see.

So, if you missed out this time and want to make sure you get the latest info first, you can sign up for our newsletter for free HERE!

If anyone who knows they were on our mailing list has not received this edition, please let us know and we'll check it out.

Sorry - for those subscribers who might not also be members of the site and would like to comment or have had trouble receiving their copy, you may contact us via the contact page.

Please be sure to select "Newsletter Feedback" from the drop-down box when doing so.

Also, apologies if some subscribers received two copies. We experienced a slight technical hitch sending it out and had to resend to make sure everyone received it.

Forgot to mention in the newsletter (wow, I'm on top form today! :D). The competition will close on Wednesday teh 28th of September to give ALTAR enough time to pick a winner at random (they're very busy people ;)).

The winners (1 grand prize and two runners up) will be announced in the fourth newsletter on the 30th of September by Martin Klima of ALTAR Interactive.

The prizes from ALTAR (copies of UFO Aftershock) will be posted out on the 21st of October - the game's new release date. We will endeavour to get all other prizes out as soon as the winners are announced.

If you weren't subscribed to our newsletter and still want to enter, don't worry! The competition details will be posted on our site along with the whole newsletter on Sunday the 11th of September.

Cheers Monk!

Usually, we go from X-COM to UFO to Silent Storm, so I didn't want to confuse past subscribers too much, or make it too much of a pain for new subscribers who may only be interested in the Creating Aftershock bit. I'll defninitely think about other ways it could be laid out though - I think I can break tradition for a few newsletters ;)

And now, I get to work on part 2 this week. It's going to be great - I promise :D

This is the good stuff ! Nice work on the newsletter/exclusive guys ! ;)

One thing, though: there is no indication in the newsletter about which version of the game, in terms of language/localization, will be awarded to the contest winners. Naturally one assumes it's a UK version, but it wouldn't hurt to make it plain nonetheless...

::

"StrategyCore - The real deal."

:D