S3 Mods - How to Get Them?

goseecal

I can't find any webpage with mods for S3, and the webpages with mods for S2 only have a veryfew. My questions are:

Where can I find an archive of mods for S3?

Is there any way to convert S2 mods to work with S3?

Specifically my problem is that the choice of uniforms in S3 is pitiful. In S2 there were a dozen, and with the more-uniforms mod, there were twice that. but in S3 there are six. I want to pick my look much differently.

Thank you!

There are few, if any, S3 mods out there yet. You can see some of the mods in development in this thread. Maybe the modders there can help you to convert the S2 uniforms to S3.

As for S2 mods, you can find some in our files section, and some at this site.

That is all I know of sadly.

I thought that in S3 there is MORE(civilians/gansters, agents, partisans, Sentinels...etc.) uniforms than in S2... so your guestion is quite strange to me. In S3 you can find/buy uniforms(as items) and dress them on mercs(pick up and click character in inventory screen) what wasn't possible in S2.

I haven't tried the more-uniforms-mod but it should be possible to add to S3 with editor. That means some working with textures(re-extract&extract), if there is extra models those should be added too and make them work as items. I don't have time to that but I hope somebody has (...so where is that guy who did that mod in first place and have those 'orginal' ones?).

I play my characters nowdays only in civilians and partisans 'uniforms' (I'm sick of those militant uniforms... but Abala I keep forever as a butcher :cool: ).