Movies that make you want to play Apoc

Pruimpje

Hehe, I know what you mean. After watching Aliens I usually feel like playing AvP the most though. That is one SCARY game! ;). Starship Troopers and Predator has the same effect!

And yes, the community have been somewhat sleepy after the merge. We'll send out a newsletter soon. Hope that will bring some of them back.

*sounds like Homer Simpsons*

mmm... Aliens....

well... the Alien Movies are not my favorites.. but I do enjoy blasting them to peaces...

and btw... have you ever thought about that Brainsuckers is like the Facehugger from Alien movies... except that the Favehugger don't take over the soldiers...

well.. im off to do some fighting... the grey men...

TFTD Calling..

have fun and remember.. Always watch your back....

Something funny here... Games like the original Half Life and Doom 3 get me wanting to play Apocalypse more than any movie. Dudge Jredd once got me into playing only once, and that was only to look up the entire Cityscape list of features and buildings on the Pedia.

Funny, other games seem to draw me to others more often than movies of advertising. I can remember this one instance where I went to play Ultima 7 because I wanted to get more into the characters of Warcraft II. >_<