items

Wile_E

We are working on integrating S2HQ into our site. It takes some time however, so don't expect it to be ready just yet. In the meantime you can find all the posts from the S2HQ forum in this forum, and the old S2HQ site here. Downloads aren't working, but the rest should be. Oh, and welcome back :huh:

My pleasure. Did you find what you were looking for?

Me did :huh: . Cool game. And cool features(as long as you avoid gamebraking cheats. But enabling the console to save in hard because it's time to go to work is not cheating, in my book).

OTOH, I have yet to make my sentinels copy work(I did buy the full package last week, shutting off everything made Copy protection accept Silent Storm, but still not sentinels ;) )

Me did :huh: . Cool game. And cool features(as long as you avoid gamebraking cheats. But enabling the console to save in hard because it's time to go to work is not cheating, in my book).

OTOH, I have yet to make my sentinels copy work(I did buy the full package last week, shutting off everything made Copy protection accept Silent Storm, but still not sentinels ;) )

Glad to hear you like it, and that's not cheating in my book either ;)

Why does it not accept S3? It will not install?

It does install perfectly. But when launching, it does not find the CD(used for install). Once he told me something about copy protections(as he does for S2 when I don't shut off Internet & other stuff), the other times he simply asks me for the original CD :huh:

I've tried the "search" function on that board, & tried everything. Only thing I didn't try is copying the CD on the disk & using Daemon tools(but I lack HD space for that, at least for a moment). Ah, & I'm using french version, if it does change anything...

You have the patch installed?

hmmmmm, It seemed that the GOLD version was already patched..... But I'll try this evening(I'm at work for still 390 minutes from now). Thanks for the link, anyways.

EDIT : it worked!!!!!!

But I know why I missed it : the french gold pack patch dates back from the 11th, more than 1 week after I've bought it. No surprise I didn't find any patch :huh:

Megathanks! ;)