Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

I just got some new shematics for Air Net defences. Basically the AN generator generates a electricals net dome on Tamriel. The net functions as a radar and as a highly efficient wall.

If a living or dead object touches the net, it will beinstantly bombarded by the defence turret emplacements (They were all destroyed, but I repaired them)

As for the dragons, I'll give them to AT, just in case if someone get's through the defence net.

~~~

Note:

If someone wants to leave Tamriel or enter it, you'll have to get through AT's bridge, because it's the only way now. :D

Wait, what ? There are millions of tons of free crab meat at the border? mmmmmmmh, crab meat..... :D

Btw, while i'm on the way to the border: There still is a way into Tamriel: *enter spooky music here* : From Underground !!!

Which makes Accounting Troll very suspicious imo, living in a cave, being a Troll and all that. :)

Wait, what ? There are millions of tons of free crab meat at the border? mmmmmmmh, crab meat..... >:]

Forgot to tell you, I cleaned the border up pretty good, now the krab meat is stored in my fridge at the dungeon. Anyone who wants some can buy from me. The meat is free of cost to Queen Tammy. :)

Pricings:

60 kg's = 15 Tamriel credits (TC's. Marked with an ~ for now)

70 kg's = 30

80 kg's = 60

90 kg's = 100

100 kg's = 325

~~~

Yeah, bite it Uria. I'm not against cats as long they act nice.

~~~

Btw, while i'm on the way to the border: There still is a way into Tamriel: *enter spooky music here* : From Underground !!!

Killer moles guarding. :D:(

Dumb_Commander, i feel like i'm in one of those RPGames, where you have to earn credits to buy that sword with d+1. :)

Alright, alright: how do i earn those TCs? Any tips? Maybe i can somewhere find someone who's willing to pay for this "Cure Cold in a second" medicine.... :D

https://www.smiliegenerator.de/s31/smilies-24188.png

It would be a novel way of dealing with heretics though. A nice dose of smallpox will do wonders for loyalty.

Well has everyone in Tamriel had smallpox vaccinations. Caus man let me tell you, they leave a stinking hole in your arm for about 2-3 weeks. :) Had to get one before Iraq. They also make you feel like a golfball is lodged under your arm. :D

That be nice if you guys had a vaccination without all the sideeffects.

If it's a Royal cold then I'm happy and it's worth it just for the hug. :D

That be nice if you guys had a vaccination without all the sideeffects.

DC can probably sort that although knowing his working practices I doubt if it would be pain free.

I'm going for the Trolls 'cure-alls'.

*Turns and shouts*

AT, pour me a pint of 20 year old Oban, ... oh and send for the nurse.