Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Aralez, how can you be so shallow? What does it matter what the Wargots look like? I grant you that they do look like the aliens from the Predator films, but they value companionship just as much as humans. And you'll get plenty of hugs, although I admit that she once killed a grizzly bear by killing it.

I'm glad Halloween's over. I felt like Michael Caine's character in Zulu trying to fend off all those trick or treaters without spending any money. Kernel really should have skipped lunch as he was full up after he had barely eaten a dozen of them.

Being overall bored I started study Gremling and Troll chemistry and have found that a certain mix of herbs and minerals can clean the stomach of sweets fast. The side efects are blindness, stifness of the whole body and the maniacal laughter.

*Takes out a termos and a white hospital mug*

I was abled to do couple of liters of this stuff, Tamriel is not very rich in natural minerals. Right now the medicine is named Polynational

*Pours the Polynational into the mug and gives it to Kernel*

You're supposed to drink it's contents and then eat the mug.

*Rumages through his stash and finas another mug*

I always have these lying around in my stashes.

*Fills the mug again*

Now here's what you have to do.

1) Drink the contents.

2) Then eat the mug.

If you don't do that right, you'll end up puking up Queen Tammy's dress. So do it right.

*Takes out a Gremlin parallyzer*

Don't make me use brute force to make you drink that.

Fortunatly, trolls have a more robust metabolism.

I was mostly using those MREs as catapult ammunition. After I squashed the trick-or-treaters, Kernel rushed in for some dinner.

And upchucking on the Royal dress is both treason and heresy. The combined punishment for both offenses is likely to be brutal, even by the standards of the (in)justice system in Tamriel.

* stares at DC, head tilted to one side, with a confused look on his face *

* sees parallyzer *

Eeeep!!

* Runs *

* few seconds later wanders back in carrying a plasma cannon * :)

Mines BIGGER! :D

------ :):(:D:(:D ------

J-U-S-T D-R-I-N-K the DAMN stuff.

*Summons Mick Jager to kiss Kernel*

>:]

Drink it, or he WILL kiss you.

Hmm... drink?

You know exposing gremlins to any form of liquid makes them multiply dont you? Apparently its part of the base genetics of the gremlin species and so can't be stopped from happening either.

Hmm... then again having a few thousand of me around could be useful. We could replace Tamriels standard army for instance... there'd be no reason for you DC and so AT wouldn't have to pay you any more.

* takes mug from DC *

Now all we need to wory about is that nice, big and very open land border.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. The long line of rotting Krab shells that stretches along the border, from the last Krab army that tried to invade, is enough to put anyone off trying to invade Tamriel by land.