Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Your highness, are there any shops whose staff have failed to show you the proper respect you deserve? Or charged too much for shoddy merchandise?

Just say the word and the Church of Tamriel, DC, the Imperial Guard and a troll will descend upon that shop and slay its entire staff, burn the shop to the ground and sow salt on the land so that nothing will ever grow there again.

Uriaheep: what do you need imps for? As the spiritual leader of the Tamist faith, you are also the commander-in-chief of the Most Holy Knights of the Tamist Order. These are the guys who like killing and plundering so much that DC and the Imperial Guard won't employ them, even though they are self financing.

Ok everyone, anyone. I've been running around this forum for about two weeks. Great stuff by the way. I've recently stumbled across this one. :D Makes me nervous to ask but what in the world is the we love Tammy fan club? :)

P.S. Don't shoot the curious one. :)

Ender117: we of the Tammy Appreciation Society are a secret cult dedicated to making Tammy the supreme world ruler on the grounds that she is better looking than the current crop of world leaders - so there is nothing sinister going on for you to worry about. Our strategy for world domination is based around the fact that people would prefer to be hugged by Queen Tammy than any of the other current world leaders :D

:) Agghhh!!! It's It's Tammy. Please oh please don't hurt me. It it it was just a joke. Wait a minute I'm not afraid of you or your ninja assasins. :D I've brought my own men to the field. :) Lets see you elite ninja followers cut through this armor. :)

:D Ha Ha Ha. Jokes man, thems were jokiy jokes. I was just uh....just uh.... testing your devotion, yeah that's right; I was just checking to make sure you guys actually had Tammy's back. :) Well now that I know you guys have he back, I surrender. :) [Good recover Ender, :thinking: now if only there were some way to get them all for this embarassing fiasco :killcrazed: ]