Mod Idea.

Anthrax the orc shaman

What about a resident evil mod...WW2 or not it could be swell...

Running around whit a sqaud of commandos saving civilians whilest shooting zombies.

It shouldent be too hard to make...Just some bloody skins for the undead and some bed/primitive AI.

Like in to game, u work from a base , u just dont fight Axis/Allies but zombies and other sceary monsters. And assulting/defending houses and help civils survive. And maby try and disable the troop limit for your squad. It could be sooo coooll....Just need someone to make it..Aint a real modder myself.....

That plot could be nice for one or two missions... but an entire mod/campaign with "kill another zombi, and another, and another" plot will be really boring...

Don't you think so?

Resident Evil is nice for a shooter game, but for turn based tactics...

Could be....But then we could expand it with some thing like other evils like nemesis ...Umbrella commandos....like a real war agenst the T- and v-viruses, I think it could be very cool made the right way...But year , just killing zombies will be too dull............What about a little champaign where u fight vampires... or something like that....Sound sweet....i think. :twisted: