a few ideas for modders...

SpecOp_Chong

hey listen now i'm no modder but i thought of some interesting ideas i'd like to see in the game and wanted you to hear about:

1."worms":if you could mod the random encounters to have stopwatchtime limit to each turn or the whole encounter and a way to calculate different data like collective damage done to each side and such then leetting the computer decide who won.

2."counter strike":it'l be great to see a modern "fight terror" mod with s.a.s or delta force and new weapons.

3.disabling the turn based mode could also allow new directions for the game.

4.a training mod: i like to train my squad in running,shooting,throwing and hiding. i'd love to see a mod that'll make a lot more fun of that maybe diabling the turn base mode every time i shoot at a dead body.

ok,so i know it's hard but would'nt you love to see it happen.

tell me what u think,is it possible?[/b]

now listen i play this game and love it and every thing in it

it's just that there is an expression "game life time"

meanning once u ended it once will u play it again.well s2 has a long life line but with this kind of physics engine(awsome) you'll be a fool not to be curioused about what other directions the modders could take him to.

so it's not like i'm trying to nudder him.

give it another thought.tell me what u think.

ease down shadow... hes not complaining about the game as such... hes just coming with new ideas for mods... who knows, maby a realtime mod will be a breath of fresh air...

i love the game, and i still mod it because there are things i dont like about it...

i dont like the sci-fi element, so i try to remove it or tone it down as much as possible, but that doesnt mean i should go out and buy another game...

if that was true i would never ever buy a game in my life... hmm... ok well maby combat mission... but thats it...