hitting enemies spotted by others or heard too easy?

HornyRabbit

I was wondering if anyone else think that its just too easy to hit enemies who you cant see.

I'd like to see a mod(if possible) where position of heard enemies would be more innaccurate. Also now it seems that my saboteurs are linked telepathically as when one sees enemy everyone in team knows his exact position.

p.s. Great game!

p.p.s Great site!

I agree. It's also a bit of a giveaway when you see the 'unseen' enemy moving during the Aliied civilian phase.

I'd liek to see a more X-Com style 'Enemy Turn' screen unless you can physically see or hear the moving enemy.

Related to your point though, it's also amazingly easy for a character to shoot someone they can't see! As long as one of yor team can see the enemy the others seem to have a magical ability to hit to the target.

Finally some recognition! :)

I looked at the editor and I must say that I'm not the man to mod anything in this game...but im willing to beg anyone to do it.

Now its so easy to use scouts to spot and snipers to shoot at enemies who are way out of your line of sight or out of visible range.

I had o thought that maybe if shooting at unseen or heard enemies would be restricted to snap shot or bursts then hitting persentages might be at understandable levels.

please modders think about this.

I'm off to test this Die Hard-Mod....