Where do I find Panzerkliens? - for me to use? - Alies?

Hereticiv

Hey I just got done the Koch mission but I didn't find the 2nd clue so I don't have the "Organization Warehouse" mission... what are all the mission names where I can find Panzerkliens...also I did a search in this forum and I didn't find any posts on this topic, I couldn't believe it!

• 2 weeks later...

I met my first PK's in the Ural Mtns. It was my 3rd mission in the Urals. It was a killer mission. Took me forever to kill the first 2 PK's. Only my Sniper was able to do much damage. It was funny ended up with 2 people sniping away and the rest playing Medic. No one returned home from that mission with any Green in their health bar. I showed up thinking I was prepared for anything... But seems I wasn't prepared to kill PK's. There are lots of spoiler posts for the Ural PK mission....

Good Luck and Have fun! I know I did even though my kids said I was just sitting over there muttering "oh $hit" LOL

I got mine on about my fourth axis mission by protecting Gen Mueller (suprisingly easy) at the weapons design shop. Kind of catch 22, the soldiers I used to take the suits back to base lost all weapons familiarity. But if you don't take the suits right away they're not there if you come back later (like all the ammo and other goodies).

• 2 weeks later...

Here's how to do the Ural mission:

I assume this is the one with the two 20mm Flak guns up on the first ridge. So you gotta get good SMGs for your scouts (or scout) and scoped rifles for the rest. Go turn-based ASAP. Now send your scouts running for the first bunker, the one with the two PKs in front. Scouts because they have the most APs. Now the rest of the team will play snipers, eliminating anyone the scouts see. If you hurry, you should beat the PK crew to the PKs and take control of the suits. The important thing is to take the one with the beam guns rigged on, it's the PK-killer one. The other one can deal with any infantry, but both have to fear guys with huge bazooka-like beam guns, which have to be taken care of by snipers. That's about it, the rest is easier.