stuck on level

thecyke

am fairly advanced on the allied campaign. I'm clearing out a large building which is basically two hangars with rooms in the middle.

it is the first mission i have run into the advanced suits the renegades have made, there was one blue one and about 4 of the brown ones, which i have killed all of.

off the top of my head the objectives are to find info about thors hammer and two others including finding the enemy leader. basically i have killed everyone on the level and have the absolute freedom to run about the place but the leave button is not green.

i cannot find any documents anywhere, or the leader.

on the lowest level there seem to be a garage type door that i cannot open or blast through.

i'm just wandering about wondering what i have missed or should be doing.

HELP!!!!

Would this be in Switzerland? Berger's Factory? Sounds like the mission that I am on.

I had a cut scene showing the PK's moving in the the lower level from the garage doors, that was my only clue as to where I needed to go on the map after I had killed all the bad guys. I had NO clues checked off. I got all my team in to the room that makes up the space between the 2 garage doors downstairs.

Have you damaged the door?

Part 2 of Bergers Factory Spoilers, minor....

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Can you say Ambush? PK's around every corner? Mines everywhere?

My poor engineer(hero) needs a seeing eye dog. Can't spot worth a damm and things are always blowing up in his face... He was disarming a door on the top floor and came to in front of a door on the bottom floor, just in time to make swiss cheese out of the 2 coming through the door(love my Thompson with 100 rounds) Everyone seems to be out of Green in the health bar, Medic just raised his skill above 100. Nessie took the "Better Evasion" perk which seem to have reduce the damage that he take when opening the door. Have yet to see Vanguard kick in but perhaps it does not work in turnbased mode...

Still having fun thanks all!

thanks for the reply mate!

i had just got the info i need from a FAQ at gamefaqs.com

it is indeed a 2 part level (how i was meant to know this i have no idea) and i've just seen how hard this next bit is going to be.

i'm up for it though, i love a challenge and as i prefer to use gunfire on PKs rather than other PKs to face them, it should be "fun"