newbie Q

thecyke

Im on the second mission, after i have just built my team and am defending an english base from an attack by the germans.

my objectives are to capture the german leader. i have knocked him out and killed all other enemies. I picked him up as the objectives stated to, then the objectives change to tell me to carry him out of the combat area...how do i do this? its not clear exactly where i need to bring him

HELP!

Leave. :)

The Leave button (should be green if you've knocked out all the enemies) will let you exit the map, and if you're carrying your objectives you'll score them.

Also, if you need to leave a mission early for whatever reason, but you aren't in real-time mode, the Leave button will work if all your live team members are less than a few steps from the edge of the map. You won't be able to re-enter a mission, though, so make sure you have all the objectives you want before bailing.

Also - If you're ever directed to 'Get information from the Scientist' (Or to 'talk' with any character), bring your main character and just stand next to him.

I tried everything, shooting him, punching him, using strange medical concoctions on him to make him pass out ... Then my main character moved next to him and I beat the mission. :evil: