Tips & Trics

Jacques

The evation and HP value get a boost when you bleed.

Let the people bleed and theyll soon be immortals. sign by the doc.

The melee and throw AP get down every time you get up (10+%?) in those area.

When you get level 150 it doent cost no more AP, says someone who has been there.

Shuriken stars are the best throw (only?) weapon.

At the start i said things like it was crap with all those kitchen knife and toospeak

only good to peal potatoes. Not any more. I have seen the light. And the good of the knife.

But its still not easy. Last time i use it i died. Well, maybe it is useless?

sign by the SharpEdge.

If you thing something evil is lurking in the dark behind the door, fix a grenade on it and shoot at it. sign by the Ghostbuster.

It's around level 15 for a scout :P not 150. The skill goes up to around 210 for a katana to require 0 AP for attacking. Shuirkens require 0 AP at around 150 throwing skill, which is also at level 15 for a scout.

AP can be raised by running around. Do that when there's no enemies around.

Shooting, Burst, Throwing & Melee can be trained up by attacking the ground, Sniping can be trained up by aiming at dead bodies.

Evasion and Inturrupt also raises when you get a bleeding condition.

Sneak can be raised by continously clicking on hide/unhide.

Spot can be raised by sitting with your back to a group of enemies on a patrol route.

THO lazer suits can fire without coming out of hiding if you're far away. (bug :?)

To use melee, first hide and crawl from behind the enemy if possible. Crawling from the side risks being detected, and crawling in front makes you a complete idiot :)

Melee weapons are useful for quietly cutting holes in fences, ground, and walls. Useful for getting around locked doors.

Shuirkens can be thrown by the scout (with throwing related abilities chosen) around the range of a SMG, with better accuracy and lower AP cost.

All things listed here is basically a copy from https://s2hq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115&...der=asc&start=0 :)

What crazy man is shooting dead body's or shooting the ground.

do you want to kill flies??

Thats a waste of your bullits. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ps:i got a tip

if there is a big group in front of you

and youre fcking outnumberd.

get a REALLY BAD engi And give him a REALLY STRONG grenade and Go Kamikaze!!!! :P:):):):) :o It works for me. :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

• 2 weeks later...

5 weapons are to be find in randoms encounter.

One is necessary to finishing the game (comfortably) and its a game design bug that its in a random encounter and not a mission.

Its the rifle "Sea Devil" scoped, witch is an antitank russian gun, thats why (?!?) you will find it in Schwitzerland (random map: the big Mansion), on the fireplace mantelpeace.

It kill PK.

Its a kind of sniper rifle like the modern american one witch can shoot through concreet (dont remember the name).

The other one is THE katana, THE mellee weapon par excellence.

Its in a Skotland random encounter. Very thoughly defended.

And then there is the laser rifle, in a second Schwitzerland encounter.

If you like sci-fi in ww2 thats the ticket. But I never use it. Sont look right. A bit out of context...

The two last are a kind of sniper bazookas pistol, wich you find in England or Skotland and are a bit much on the useless side but its fun to try to find out a use for them.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember doing all this sort of stuff in JA2 to raise my mercs stats. But really you are abusing flaws in the game system. These days I prefer not to do this but rather raising stats by having the characters actually doing the skills.

I guess you could argue that all soldiers undergo training when they are not in action. Perhaps this can be used as justification for this peculiar behaviour.

In any event, all the things suggested are tedious and boring in the extreme.

• 3 weeks later...

Sea Devil sucks - with snipe 980+ it's making like 50-60 damage to PK only... yeah, it kills any unarmored enemy in 1 hit, but so does any other rifle with such level of skill... I preferring SVT 40, so ammo taking less space than Devil's...

Really enjoyed watching a level 120 grenadier working. At last he odes as used to do since start - any distance and never miss...

I no longer trusting my engineer throw anything explosive... It not only completely destroying 1-2 houses but also in most of cases killing engi too, even if he is in like half screen from target...

I remember fun on British military storage... Engineer there trapped every window and door on 1st floor of biggest house there... Oh, mein Gott! One of British soldiers hit a window... House vanished... Only cellar left... Next small house was destroyed too with all the soldiers inside. LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

- When shooting through the ceiling at an 'ear' target, aim for the floor under thier feet, instead of the target itself. You have a much better chance at hitting them, or making them fall through the floor.

- Dont bother shooting enemies up close with a sniper's rifle. Always have a high powered pistol ready for close encounters. Quite a few times, my sniper missed on a 100% shot when up close and personal.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm only playing the early stages of the game right now, but in just about every mission or random encounter I start, if I don't see anyone, the first thing I do is select the entire team, crouch, and hide. I've got a pretty good idea of who is better at hiding than whom, so I try to keep the noisy clumsy engineer in the back of the group while the scout crawls around sizing everyone up.

Search everything, everywhere, in every mission, wherever possible. You never know where you'll find a stash of badly needed medical supplies or an extra clue.

Also, shooting ceilings and floors (or tossing a grenade on a wooden floor) means you don't have to run back to the stairs. :) Sometimes punching an alternate route can help you evade a potentially nasty firefight.