Broken abilities

Acth

I'm finding that the abilities Master Engineer and Little Blood are not working. Master Engineer is supposed to allow the use of any engineering item regardless but my lousy soldier still can't use advanced lockpicks. Little Blood is supposed to cure the bleeding condition when using first aid, needless to say my men are still squirting. Anyone else having these problems?

That I don't know, oddly my medic doesn't have master medic as an option in his skills tree.

*Edit* I was mistaken, he does, aboit halfway through, not at the end.

Master medic: "This ability increases the medical skill by 15 points when healing the wounds"

Master Engineer: "this ability removes all the limitations on using engineering items"

It does imply that a master engineer should be able to use any item, although that would be very out of balance with the Master Medic skill. That, coupled with the description of such items as the nitro Glycerine, which state an engineering skill (81) and the Master engineer abilities as requirements, leads me to believe that the description is simply ambiguous.