Dart gun ?

Acth

I looked the dart gun up in the editor, and found an extra variable called "chance to stun" at 80%

From the underground factory in Swizerland I know, stun is NOT unconscious :P

So my guess is: When you successfully stun an enemy with the dart gun or pistol, you won't see much graphical feedback. He just won't move the next turn. All you can do to see if it worked or not is pressing the "end of round" button and waiting if he moves or not... You still have to punch/kick him unconscious.

Anyone confirm my theory?

Just shoot him with anything you got. Anything short of blowing his body to pieces with explosives will be marked as "unconscious" :lol:

If you click attack and target a body, it'll show that it's unconscious...even after it flew 6 feet from a sniper shot to the head :P I've also emptied a full clip of Panzerklein machine gun into the bodies & they still are unconscious :shock:

Use the knife to the back style :lol: or hit thr guy with billyclub.

I play with stealth & sneaky style so i have killed many enemys with my two scouts and theyr knives. Never managed to really "kill" anybody with knife, only knokked them unconsius even when i split theyr throat with knife :lol:

One of the things 'fixed' in the release was that in v1.0 when you 'overkilled' (did a huge amount of damage to an enemy) they actually exploded into meaty chunks.

But a lot of people complained that this was unrealistic (especially when a cheat enhanced scout could do it with a knife thrust)

But in those days, dead was dead. I'm sure it's going to be possible to mod this sort of thing back. maybe even try for soem sort of realism to death & unconciouness.

Little bit offtopic but somekinda realism mod would be really good.

Like Biggles said "dead will be dead" so nomore unconsious enemys after 50hits of machinegun :lol:

All those mechsuits off (balance could be made by using 3 or 4 enemys)

All "plasma weapons" or what the hell those are off

and other minor changes. :wink:

I dont like those suits, if i want to play mechs i play mechcommander :P

Like i said before im sneaky&stealthy type of player and its impossible to sneak if you were using robosuit, so i dont use them mutch. I only have one robosuit in use and it acts as artillery support and housedestroyer anyway :lol:

Those plasma weapons are really horrible imho :)

For some strange reason you can't hide while using the allies & axis suits, but you can hide using the THO suits. Those are great except for not being able to switch weapons :)

EDIT: I just found out something :shock: :shock: :shock: You CAN kill them with enough shots at the body :P It'll still show unconscious, but the guy is actually dead.

I was having some fun with a boss that I was suppose to carry out. I shot at him about 150 times with lazers, then noticed that my objective for carrying him out is crossed out :shock: :shock: Only then did I notice that he no longer has the "i" on top of his head :)