Game manual question

HawaiianGuy

I'm still waiting for mine, but I have seen scans of some of it and it's pretty impressive. It really goes into detail on weapon stats and stuff, very useful and definately above average.

Is that the English version from Gameplay? (Yes, I am also waiting.)

Not long .. it shipped on the 30th (which was a day before the release date). it's now the 3rd, and it's monday, so I don't expect much happened over the weekend. I'm hoping to see it before the end of week though, that's about usual for airmail from the UK to Australia.

Poor? I would really disagree! What about it do you think is poor? It's better and more informative than most manuals I've seem recently.

It has charts and tables of stats and things. It has details on all the bits & pieces of the game.. what more do you want?

Ahh, I haven't read it that carefully, so I didn't notice that sort of thing.

I wonder if it's partially to do with translation issues. I've had enough fun trying to put the site together with all the info I had being in russian or being supplied by people to whom english is a second language (or third )

As for the Editor, that is being translated now, when it's done it will be released online, Nival have confirmed this.