Console Commands

Hojew

I was curious about some of the console commands because I'd like to play around with them. However, I'm afraid I don't fully understand all of them. I understand there's a console command guide on this site, but it seems it hasn't been updated in a little while. Do all the commands even work, such as "godmode"? Thank you in advance.

The guide was done very quickly from the Demo version. I asked for help to get it finished, but no-one has offered :P

Anyway, all this stuff will be gradually updated with information relevant to the full version, I should be receiving my copy in the next week I hope so I'll look over the site and see what I need to change/update then.

Of course, if you find out anything yourself through experimenting PLEASE post it here so we can save some time and doubling up of effort.

I was curious about some of the console commands because I'd like to play around with them.  However, I'm afraid I don't fully understand all of them.  I understand there's a console command guide on this site, but it seems it hasn't been updated in a little while.  Do all the commands even work, such as "godmode"?  Thank you in advance.

hi! no, godmode does not work at all. just gives the internal variable set for this command. f.e. when you type 'godmode' into the console command it returns its status ... but you cannot activate godmode......or it has to be activated with another command not listed in the guide.

yours,

daniel

yeah for the demo. but they could not make it work for the official game. also they have some difficutlies how to enter the right command.

e.g. godmode 1 oder set godmode 1 or set_godmode 1 or cheat_godmode on/1/off etc. etc. etc.

i tried godmode 1 but my soldiers still get wounded....but it would be nice to play it in godmode after completing the game!!