Blood Patch

Boks

Thanks for the feedback davemartinez_34, I'll get round to improving it one of these days :)

I'm afriad creating a plugin for 3DS, Lightwave or Maya is way beyond my abilities, so siggit's the man for the job. I'd preferably like to see a plugin for 3DS cos I've got a bit of experience with it. I've used Lightwave but only very very little.

Reading parts of this thread, and I think that the sigget tool that would be of most use is a tool that allows the modder to create his own aliens and swap them in place of the Altar originals. Pull an existing alien into some kind of drawing program, modify it, and save it back out. Of course, a combination tool that also modified the alien's sounds and capabilities would also be useful for an all around alien creation tool.

3dMAX is my weapon of choice, so a plugin to interface with that would be pretty sweet!

I like the idea of being able to edit and make your own stuff in games. I made a new weapon technology in X_com Ufo defence + tried to make an alien, but there were too many frames to make from scratch!

if you need any pointers just let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...