AvP mod!

Slaughter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay..i finnaly got some time back..and up for more moding....can some one find out exactly where the registry keys are and if it work to delte them..cause i'm afraid to loose some models if i delte the wrong thing...

and i think i'm able to finish this mod..if some one tells me how i can swap sound around for weapons

In the listofweapons-file there are entries for every sound, you can add/edit sounds by changing that entry's name and put the corresponding wav-file in the soundfolder. (Atm i'm not sure about the path of the sound-folder, but maybe you can unpack the RB-Mod and take a look.)

'fraid not Slaughter ;)

BlackAlmaz:

GMax is free for users because the makers charge games companies for releasing the importers and exporters.

Milkshape is pretty much the standard for cheap modelling*, so buying a licence would be a good investment if you're serious about modding.

* The standard for expensive modelling is 3D Studio, which is what GMax is based on.

I think the appropriate phrase here is TANSTAAFL - There ain't no such thing as a free lunch ;)

Fulby

Most retail shops won't have any seldom demanded programs, as they simply can't keep up the pace the producers deliver with their updates, believe me, been there done that. (And even got a lousy t-shirt, as they say ;) )

That's the reason why you will sometimes still find X-plane 5.XX in a shop, albeit 7.XX is already available online, etc.

I would then suggest simply finding someone on this site whom you trust and who would allow you to transfer the money to their bank account and they cn get it for you.

You may be talking about a fair bit of cash for all I know, but if you can trust someone on this site to do it for you then I imagine this would be easier (and produce more mods ;)).

the only way i can think of is a check to one of you..sent by mail..that 2-3 weeks gone..than thy buy the liscance send me the details and i register...

but if there is anyone in austrlia..it would make life alot esear and fun for all of us...

i still have so many models that i just cant export.....X-com weapons

and tsx mp5..whas an update of my mp5.......what do you think should i just add all the models and some configs..and make a very small mod..Avp Weapons?...or add them to the rebalnce mod...to make hybrid weapons stronger starting from the pulse rifle all the way to mini guns that can be held by wearing normal aroumrs...and some new laser snipers...lurker gun that i cant find a use for..but i still have the model...and that chain saw....i whant to see it in game..but i was to lasy to export it at the time.......and double baraled shot gun...most where made for the rebalnce but Aralez sayd they desrve a mod of there own..but since a modlike that would a tkae alot more time modeling and fixend..that it would just tkae to long..

so nex RB mod 6.9........could be done..with Permssion i would relese the next one....if some one could export my models for me..i can still send you the 3dw models with no problem

the only way i can think of is a check to one of you

Why do you need to send a check? Can't you just go into the bank and transfer?

Anyway, I can buy it for you if you transfer to me, or you can simply send money to the creators of Milkshape as detailed here. And it costs 25$? That's a lot cheaper than I though!

Avp Weapons?...or add them to the rebalnce mod

Make it into it's own mod is what I would prefer.