Isn't the POWERARMOR a bit tough?

HellCop

Don't change the Power Armor. You could make it more rare or make it show up later in the game, and that would be fine, but don't change what it does, because many of us like it just the way it is. The Green Power Armor was just what we had been dreaming about for months, the dream made into reality.

I still haven't gotten any of the Green Power Armor, so when does it show up naturally?

Feel free, though, to give it a new look, aka a new model, so that its looks reflect its light weight.

I agree with Lurker, make it appear later and make it look lighter.

It could weight like 5, or 7,5 kg insted of just 1 kg, so that it doesn't completely replace the bioarmor as "armor of choice" later in the game.

...and btw, BIG TNX 4 a GREAT mod

I wouldn't change the Power Armor at all, not even the weight. I just figured that it should start showing up around the time of the Sun or Sky Armor and that the Power Armor should be a good alternative to the Bio Armor.

The Bio Armor can take forever to make, so finding a couple Power Armor in a base once in awhile towards the end of the game would be quite welcome.

Also, in the previous debate concerning this general subject, someone once said that you don't have to use the Power Armor, or the LurkerGun or the BFG9000 or whatever. Just because you have them, you don't have to use them if you believe that they seriously unbalance the game.

But, if they aren't there, then you don't even have a choice. Or if they are made useless or made not strong enough or made not desirable enough, then there's no sense to even have them, because nobody will choose to use them.

Having things like Power Armor increases your options, which makes the game more fun. And, one of your options is not to use the Power Armor if you so choose, even if you have it.

Yes, change the look and/or change the Power Armor so it shows up later, but don't change the weight or the other statistics, unless you are going to make it even more powerful to compensate for its increased rarity.