Problems with mods.

Ilya

:) Rebalance mod 5.6 is not working.

;) The problem is my version of game - 1.2a.

Patch cannot be installed, because I have the Russian version.

Please, make a mod for 1.2a version.

I know there is a previous versions, but I'd like to have what you have.

Please, make a mod for 1.2a version of the game. :alien2:

:devil: ;) against ;) :angel:

Who will win ?

:) I like your smilies.

Absolutely no idea. The only thing i see is common to the weapons you've described, is that they use multiple different ammos. Maybe the 1.2 version doesn't support this? If that's the case, i don't know how to fix that, sorry. Otoh, the autocannon worked in 1.2 so i'm completely clueless. Are you sure it is the autocannon, Ilya?

The "black Neostad" would be the OICW;

M4 ok;

but black Autocannon? Which one do you mean? The autocannon with 3 different ammos or the laser autocannon aka Laser gatling?

Bad news! I found out that some parts of the mod simply are NOT compatible with 1.2 !!! This is because ALTAR made some files moddable in 1.3 which were hardcoded in 1.2 ! This would be the crew-pool (cyborgs etc) , the loadouts, and as it seems different ammos. As there is NO way of changing that, the mod will NOT work properly in 1.2, sorry ;)

Found the solution (it was always there, i have to admit, i simply didn't see it :o) !!!! Try ALPINE and the Magnus RB-plugins! That way you can add the 1.2 compatible plugins and leave the rest out. Magnus did an excellent job with those plugins as you will surely see. And he made all of the weapons single plugins, so you can EXACTLY add working mods and avoid the rest!

Hail to King Magnus! ;)

I posted a possible solution for the LocalisationPack.vfs problem (I don't know if it'll work) in the ALPine 3.0 thread in the Mod Releases forum.

I'm not sure if ALPine still works with UFO 1.2 or with the "no localisationpack.vfs" versions. Try and get a LocalisationPack.vfs from another language version, place it in the UFO\Localisation directory and see if ALPine works. You won't get the text but it might let plugins work.

Fulby