A bunch of new and updated tools from sigget!

sigget

Sigget what version of total commander did you write the plugin for? I can unpack it but I can't repack it or is this ment to be so? 'Couse when I tryed to repack it it simply deleted the vfs file (it's contnents anyway). I did not have any problems unpacking it though.

Im not really sure what you mean, but the plugin is capable of creating archives and then modify them like the contents of any directory, you should be able to delete files and directories within the archive, copy files into and out of the archive, and so forth. You never really 'repack' them, you create them and then modify them as you like, if you select the archive and press enter you should be given a view of its root directory contents.

Yes I know. But does that work for the already made vfs files? I opened the gamedata.vfs copyed one file out of it and than tryed to put it back into gamedata.vfs. In that point the total commander said that the file does not exist. So I closed it (the vfs file) and suddenly gamedata.vfs was only 6kb in size and I couldn't reopen it.

Exactly the same thing happened to me last week Strahd :) . Funny thing is, I kept a backup of gamedata.vfs all the time I was doing modding but only deleted it last week for disk space. Just my luck eh :D .

I've not re-installed UFO:A yet and not sure I will. I think I might move on, I hear Silent Storm is pretty good :power: .

PS. Don't worry, I no way blame sigget, it was probably just my stupid fault, doH! Bloody newbs eh? :)

Slowly mostly my machine is to blame since it died. I got all of my parts back (what was in varanty anyway) but I haven't got a new HDD yet and it's hard to make any backups on the 4.5 gb hdd. Anywho I'm working on the text files right now (research tree at the moment) and I could really use a 3D moddeler (or two) since I'm not that good at it my self.