Stargate

Moon_Jackal

I frankly prefer the series over the film, though after seeing the film so many times, it' no surprise :tank: When you can quote the lines, it's time to take a break :D

I also had this very same thought for a mod. It's not like the general idea would be that difficult as instead of the global map you could just have a star map and gate to each location on missions. Could do with some extra tile sets, and the weapon list might be a tad limited, but I thought that out of all the possibilities of a total conversion mod, Stargate would fair the best out of the sci-fi shows out there.

I mean, the P90 is already in the game anyway, so that's half the work done! :rolleyes::)

hehehe....id love this....i would love the control room and the stargate to be in the base when attacked...it would be cool to have some of those new crafts....the humans have made(converstion of the death glider....and the missions can have diffrent story lines...now that would be great....

we cant see the chopper in UFO af so at least we can see the gate on the mission....and make a few clips...like going into the gate...and the ires closing when the technolegy has been upgraded..so they have no more acsess through the gate only by ship....hehe

• 2 weeks later...