System Shock 2 Music

Aralez

The best way would probably be to ask the developers of System Shock 2 permission. You are not allowed to make the music from the game available for download I believe. I was doubtful about adding the X-Com music mod even, but since the game is so old, I took my chances.

p.s. SYSTEM SHOCK 2 IS GREAT GAME AND MUSIC IS COOL

L l l l ook at y you HaKeR a pathetix creature of meat and bone p pa pa panting and sweating as y you R Run through My Corridoors H How c ca can y yo you challenge a PERFECT IMMORTAL MACHINE..................

SHODAN CITADAL STATION INCEDENT 2026AD

SYSTEM SHOCK 1

hehe only a computer game nerd of my standard would remeber a quate that long from a game 10 ears ago lol :rolleyes:

I agree, Systemshock 2 is a kickass game ;o) as well for the creepy music hehe.

Actually, i allready have a music mod thingy going.. i did it right after the soundeffects, but i didn't include it in my first release of my sound mod because of the filesize. It's not systemshock 2 music, but rather a mix of different smaller intros and outros. The game is set up with i think it was about 9 sets of short music bits. And they are played either randomly or in a sequence. My plans are to replace the first 9, and then look into the possibilities of adding some more. other than this, i've found 3 sets of ambient background atmos, and i hope i can add some more to that too ;o) Anyway, i have to try that xcom music mod first, seems like a cool one ;o)