The Modding Tools Coudl It Be

bloodchill

Well was wondering about these tools that will come out soon, actually its not whats in them that concerns me its when which is why i wnat to ask this.

Is a new patch comeing out or somethign happeneing on novemeber the 3rd because ill quote this on the ufo aftermath site it says:

" October 26th, 2003

There will be no bigger updates until November 3rd, but you can always discuss your questions in official forums or visit our biggest fan page UFOa.co.uk. "

so am i going crazy did someone miss it? are they on about the moddign tools release. baring in mind this is in the news column it could be an update of the news more reviews? well was wondering if you could tell me that one.

Has everyone missed it or is it something else

LOL... erm... I guess they wanted to consolidate all of their latest bug reports into one big patch rathern than have 1.0, 1.1a, 1.2 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6... etc. :rolleyes:

Possibly the moddong tools as well... erm... I'd guess there's a bit of coding to be done to bring out some modding tools that we'll find useful and that we mere plebs can actually use without too much trouble :D

No idea which or if it could be both of the above.

I voted for 6 by the way, as I felt that that was all the game was missing :tank:

The reason there will be no updates on the official site is that Jiri is away I believe.

As for the next patch, I'm not sure, but with a little luck this week. And they will release the modding tools as a separate package I hope, and they are going for this or the next week...