Survivors ?!

Direwolf007

It should be possible. You can at least rescue two aliens, so some humans has to be possible. It would be nice to make it a random mission, so instead of simply getting recruits you need to rescue all of them. That should make you somewhat careful with your soldiers. :blink:

I know where you can set the max number of soldiers you have (I think that only affects the arrival of new recruits) and what level the new recruits are. So it is possible to stop the arrival of new soldiers.

I haven't looked at the mission generating process, so can't help you there I'm afraid. But keep posting!

Well i think saving soldier would be great ... like you loose a mission and sometimes you got the possibility to go there and rescue some of them at least...

But you got a big problem... 7 soldier max... so for now if you have to rescue 3 or 4 of them ( like injured or incapacitated ) you would have to make a mission at 3 soldier... good luck in the end when the grey are using only mass destruction weapon with psy.....

Hope one day they build robot to kick there a**

You do not decide how long you will but you can decide what to do with the time you got...