Collapsiple Railgun and DoubleBarreled Machine Gun

HcJohannes

you need to wear heavy armor

the collapsible weapon sure take a lot of time to deploy and after shooting they undeploy , so i guess they aren't really good for anything (please correct me if i'm wrong)

well maybe for enemy a hundred metres away the railgun could make sense

As has been mentioned elsewhere... These weapons require heavy armour. They can't be placed into backpacks- they must go into the troops hands, and the double barrelled machine gun is awesome (but not quite as good as the gatling gun...).

Collapsable weapons are of limited use anywhere, as they cannot be deployed until you see an enemy, take several seconds to deploy, and must redeploy for each target. Not good...

railgun is far to slow- by the time i had it deployed my trooper was shot dead :withstupid:

there should be an button such as "deploy" and from there on you should be able to shoot without redeploying...would be an issue for another patch

furthermore troopers with this weapons move like snails *zzZZZzz*

Yea deploying takes too long, by time its done 3 quarters of aliens i have faced were dead. Would be much better if u could deploy it then leave it deployed an ready to fire as is, could create a couple of decent taccys with that idea, or leaving em down a corridoor in ur base defence missions. Saying that thats probly y they made them as they r now. ???