Link !! ( UFO is the most wanted game !!! ))

Boomer

There are many "sleepers" around the globe. Old time X-Com fans that has given today's sad gaming industry up. But the more noise we make, as you say DragonHawk, the more of them will come to. That's why AM is the most wanted at tothegame. As you say, we have been neglected for many years.

• 2 months later...

Aye many of us have been sleeping far too long. I first posted on byrons page 5 years ago..... and yes its about time they gave us a bone (or the whole ham while were at it).

Anyway first post here saying hi.

F3

(find me in EQ, PlanetSide, unreal....)

hey Xcom fans!!, this is a new member from Argetina and i've gotta tell you, i've never enjoyed a game as much as the XCOM saga. I've never seen such a combination of strategy and tactics. Well, i'm not an all-around gamer but at least it's the game i liked the most.

I played few games after Apocalypse (the last one i could play in my old crappy 486 dx2), so when recently i did a google search about xcom fans (dont know about about the rest of the world but here ufo-xcom series is a rather unsuccesful game and pretty unknown... an underdog) i got very excited about this new release. Hopefully these guys wont dissappoint us keeping the good old combination of strategy, tactics and.... suspense !

Hello new guy.

And ya i dont think they will disapoint us...... after all they know we will nuke them if they do :rolleyes:

Well glad to see its 75% done...... so another quarter or two and we get gold?

F3