Bad FPS ?

Muu

hi, i just bought a geforce fx 5700 LE 256mb card, so i installed it with lastest drivers. All my games but Ufo work pretty good.

When i launch setup, the logo is so slow on 2 fps . So i launch Ufo aftermath and the video intro is slow as well... Everything is slow, slow SLOW

now im insane and i dont know what to do, it never happened before with my old ati radeon 7000 64mb

any ideas?

Help me please i really like this game

Pentium 4 2.0 GHZ

Windows xp Home edition

256 ram

hmm...when i fomated my computer..i left aftermath on...the graphics...were ****** up.....it took me a will..but all i had to do was start setup..and play with options...and only when the old config folder was rplaced..the graphics woked great..the cloouer was no longer 256 and the screen size....was no longer 1245X600...wich was very wierd

with new graphic cards i have found that the best thing is to formet the computer.....or keep the old one as a slave....when i made this computer..alot of my old games didnt work with my new card..unitll i got XP profasinal thats when it all worked

.... thanks everyone for the help.

i have fixed the video problem configuring the BIO settings.

setup ran good and the game too, but i dont know why, i decided to reinstall, so when i was trying to reinstall on disc 1 i got the CRC error..................................

:laugh: Well, looks like im destinied to never play UFO again.....

oh well....... ???