Polish patch 1.3 - Bummer where is it?

pemigan

I play a polish version of Ufo Aftermatch and I too would like to deploy heavy weapons by kneeling. How is it that i don't get to ?

As I see 6 different language versions allready got their 1.3 patch. The buggs that this patch repairs also appear in the polish version. Shouldn't Altar/Cenega repair all the language versions without exceptions? Or is it that no-one gives a fart into outterspace about the polish version ? ??? When i asked polish Cenega representatives via e-mail about the date of the release .... , simple as that, i got no answer.

Maybe someone has an english version which he would like to sell ( to me that is ) ? :laugh: In this god forsaken hole ( Poland ), where normal things don't happen very offten -no shop sells english versions.

Sorry for my mistakes.

Thanks but that wasn't necessary i did find the polish cenega division. However in my first post i wrote that i am asking you because the polish cenega didn't bother to answear my question. More over i did ask them a second time ( as you advised ) and ... well same story. Lack of any support, any response. I was helpless so i came for help here. As i understand this patch for the polish version does exist i mean Altar did create it? however cenega didn't publish it or something ??

Yeah well thanks anyway i'll just wait till maybe someone will come across ("by accident") this lost patch. <- i am tallking about Cenega Poland.

:laugh:

Cenega Poland probably has one of those x-files inspired large underground warehouses filled with file cabinets. Somewhere inside is a green square with a pc holding the patch that must never be released to the public, since it would cause widespread panic and uprising. You'll have to load up the chinook and go there to claim the patch!

The problem pemigan is that Cenega Poland have to localize the patch before releasing it. ALTAR only make the Czech version of the patch (I think), and the different distributors/publishers localize it. So you will just have to be patient I guess...

Still other Cenega divisions ( or maybe you call this a fraction in english? )did their job at the same time. That's why i thought that maybe someone forgot to place a link :laugh:

Damn those alliens are stealing my "patch" again :)

Well time will show.

Patch loading/waiting procedure initiated... :)

• 2 weeks later...