Jumping Lines

StormLord

Usually the coloured lines and boxes for the plans (orders) gets the jitters. They are in place most of the time, but every few frames they seem to lose some of their coordinates and jump or stretch drastically.

Rarely, this also happens with some of the icons on the GeoScape.

I have a GeForce FX 5900 Ultra with the newest drivers, and all the other games work perfectly, so I do not think it's a driver thing.

Does anybody else have similar symptoms?

:laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting one

I've got a GeForce 4 Ti4600 with the updated graphics and I've seen them too, however they only seem to appear when I'm running the interent in the background.....wierd

For those of you with Broadband I realise that this is a mute point as it's always on but for those of us living in backwater little Stone Age villages "oooop Norrrth" forced to rely on stuff like AOL I felt like this maybe a point.....

• 3 weeks later...

I have a radeon 9500 with updated drivers and about once every hour of game play, my video goes nuts, like a tie died shirt or kaliediscope. I have to shut down because it then affects my whole desktop. It happens frequently if I put my keyboard on my CPU case but ONLY in UFOA, never in any other program on my computer, so I don't do that anymore while playing the game. But it still happens, sometimes with the slightest move (or none). The distortion varies. Sometimes I can save and quit because I can see enough of the screen to guess right. Sometimes I have to hit the reset button! :laugh:

I have been busy since Sep, so haven't posted and probably missed a lot. Hope I have time to catch up on the latest. I enjoy the game a lot.

Happy holidays to all, SerAris