Revived Troops Can't Pick Up Items

el_bardos

Ok, only upgraded to 1.2 just before starting the moon mission, so this may not happen in all missions and may not happen if you start a game with v1.2....

If one of my men goes down and is then recovered using a medikit they stand up without any weapons (as opposed to v1.0 and 1.1 where they stood up equipped as before they were shot). I presume this part is intentional, but they are then unable to pick up their equipment again, or any equipment dropped by other soldiers or aliens. ???

Anyone else encountered this??

Running XP sp1,

Athlon 2400, 512 Mb RAM

I patched to 1.2 before I started playing, and I only got that bug in the tutorial mission.

In all other missions my troops get up and they automatically get all their stuff back. I haven't tried picking anything up afterward though.

I've even had a soldier so injured that he had no visible health in his bar, and when I revived him he was just fine.

• 3 weeks later...
That happened to me once. I gave the revived soldier orders before he finished picking his stuff up (to get him out of the line of fire). I killed the enemy and tried to pick up the dropped equipment but couldn't. Stranger still, there was also a body on the ground and the revived soldier could not pick up anything. So he had to play on totally unarmed. ???