Several Things

mattlant

Plasma rifles seem to not do any damage after x number of rounds are shot. x being a randoim number.

When equiping an alien launcher, if you have no explosive warheads, and you put in any other kind of warhead, you get an explosive warhead for free. So you could keep equiping this on a soldier, and repeat and get lots of free explosive warheads. (maybe this is a known cheat, i dunno, i havnt even looked at the cheats, so if it is, ignore this :laugh: )

many walls can be walked thru. Aliens can see through doors sometimes. I can open a door on the other side of a wall sometimes.

This isnt so much a bug, but a disappoiintment, if i take control of an alien, and make him drop his weapon, he will never pick it up.

Plasma Shotguns seem ineefective sometimes. I have shot from like 1 meter away on many occasions and it did NO damage whatsoever.

If i spend all my ammo, when i get back to base, i will have at least one clip again, even if there was no more ammo at the base.

I am sure there are more, i will remember and post in time.

Matt

• 7 months later...
I found that the plasma shotgun has some sort of damage bug.. even with a full clip it does almost no damage from about 4 meters... I got mad and stopped using them (regular shotguns work fine)... after that I didn't even bother with anything else plasma my first time around! My second time around my friend told be that the plasma rifle was his favorite mid-game weapon so I gave that a try and found them very fun.. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLASMA SHOTGUN! I love shotguns and I was to play with the plasma one! hahha :laugh:

there is no bug...its a feture...it works well against...trans...but not against grays...its just the Ammo ID

it uses 2 particles and not 15 like the normal shotgun...so if you have a bad rifle skill your more likly to miss alltogether...it can be fixed.....with a RB...but not mny people want it that way...ohh and komplex...most of thies ideas have been explaned long before you came...just read them all than post..other wise..we just have alot of old stuff back..

and i'll let slaughter welcome you if he alreday hasn't