Marc going to the EGN trade show.

Slaughter

Questions from me Marc:

Who will publish the game in the US?

Have you made publishing deals with publishers/distributors in other countries?

What Aftershock merchandise will there be? (T-shirts, posters and the likes)

Will there be a strategy guide available for Aftershock? If so, who will write it? (David Ellis of X-Com fame for instance?)

There were few online adds to be seen for Aftermath. Will that change this time?

Will we see a worldwide launch this time? Or at least at the same time in the EU and US?

You'll avoid X-Com comments all over the box when you launch Aftershock in the US, yes? :laugh:

The modding community feels that the modding support for Aftermath haven't been good enough. Will you give stronger support with Aftershock?

What type of advertising will you use for Aftershock?

What sales potential do you expect Aftershock to have? (guess it's hard to tell until the previews and reviews are here)

Do you expect it to pass Aftermath? (at about 100 000 copies sold we have heard?)

The forum support was a little lacking when Aftermath was launched. Will you hire some additional people for the task this time? Or is it ALTAR's responsibility?

Is it the developer of the publisher that founds patches?

Say hi to Brian and Sonia from me!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slaughter/Tyr, am just noting the questions down at the mo and then am goin to bed.

Will ALTAR not be involved this time around?

Also TYR wrote...

2: Will there be a plugin released for 3ds,Milkshape officially to better support modders ?

3ds/Milkshape are modding tools I presume? :laugh:

Was there a strategy guide for Aftermath?

3ds, milkshape are 3d editors, ask him if there will be a official plugin for one of those or any other 3d editor. (Plugin is required to import/export gamefiles)

Oh and dont forget to ask about the AI improvements they will have :laugh:

Now you really made me curious! What happened? I mean Cenega and Altar aren't famous for their good modder and user support, already. So what did they do this time ? Did they deny UFOAM and UFOAS exist ?

Point is that I doubt the Cenega representatives there have the knowledge to answer quite a few of the questions. We'll see when I get the material. Where are you Marc?

Maybe Shagpuss got lost when he was looking for the trade show? And he's gone into hiding out of embarassment? :laugh:

I doubt that he will have got much new information out of Altar. So far they haven't given out much information, presumably because they don't want to alienate the fans by promising features that they may find they can't deliver.