Official Aftershock site and more!

Slaughter

Official UFO:Aftershock site:

As promised, ALTAR have made the official UFO:Aftershock site available today. It contains 6 shots of, where one seems to be in-game. You can find the site at UFO-Aftershock.com! Here's the little information they have added on the story:

The year is 2054. Fifty years ago, something terrible happened and the surface of Earth became uninhabitable. The remnants of humankind escaped to immense flying island

So the tables will have turned then, the humans are attacking the earth not the aliens. I suppose that wont change the gameplay much, its not like we started with 60 bases in aftermath and had to defend them. One thing i think they should try and focus on is getting the detail of the levels more evident. In aftermath and many other games the world is really very detailed but you're always as such a distance from it that you never get to fully appreciate it. Which is a huge shame.

i have gotten evry thing i wanted into the game....g3,mp5,glock,usp,styer,m16/m203,sniper,uzi,g36

the new deagle looks so real....and the silanced usp...maybe the silancer could be longer.....

sniper needs scaling....and the g36 clip could be better if i made it bigger..other wise..you can dowload a file containing all these new pics at my page

try this link for the test mod

https://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40a1a260_896c/...fV4epABIMJqqR1D

@sigget: I will not say anything before the interview is here, except that the changes to the game will be a little bigger than that... ;)

@BlackAlmaz: Looking good that in-game UZI! I'll see about server space and PM you when I've checked it out.