A good driving/racing game?

GRiD is the only racing game I've enojyed since Carmageddon and Destruction Derby. Granted, I'm not big on racing sims in the first place. GRiD and DiRT respectively do seem to offer a fairly broad selection of tracks, vehicles and game modes though. And as an idiot who doesn't even have a drivers license, I found GRiD's popamole(ish) rewind feature a godsend. Essentially, if you crash horribly, you can enable the option to rewind the game a few seconds and try again. Starting out, it was very instructive for me when trying to figure out exactly when to break before a corner to avoid flying off the road.

Discover a redesigned and more complete experience: improved graphics, enhanced physics, new vehicles and terrains!

Become a renowned driver in career mode. Rise to the top, challenge friends, and dominate the leaderboard.

Explore 5 unique environments with 31 thrilling tracks across 5 different game modes. Choose from +35 licensed vehicles to conquer any terrain.

::

Off-road racer Overpass 2 is now officially slated to be released on the 19th of October.

• 2 weeks later...