Need help joining

Die

Knight, this is an X-COM Alliance chatroom sim. It's a roleplaying game based on the 'never to be released' X-COM Alliance. If what you're looking for is a Multiplayer game for X-COM Interceptor this isn't the right place. But if you're looking for a chat roleplaying game based on X-COM you've asked the right people!

yeah bob...tammy and i spoke on our messengers....she said that there was this RPG u guys were doing to...something about her beeing wounded or like paralyzed because of beeing hit by a piece of falling roof caused by some angry exploding poppers....i would'nt mind getting in on that too....all i need to know is when and where u guys play....

do u think Alliance will ever come out?...the x-com collectors edition came with a trailer of it on the Apocolypse disk....it looked so f*ckin cool.....HURRY IT UP MICROPROSE!!!!

ok bob...i have a problem....i went to the sim site and it says that i need mIRC...no problem finding it...but the sim site says that the registration payment is VOLENTARY.....but mIRC is telling me that after 30 days, i AM required to register and pay....even though it's only like $20 bucks...but see....this is a different computer....the friend i live with says that she does'nt mind me installing the mIRC...but she does'nt wanna pay either....i'm a student right now and don't have the money i need to spend freely on stuff......well....do i have to pay them or what?

well do we have to register?cause she's beeing an ass and saying screw it if we do....like i said...it says after 30 days...like u have to register....and if u do...then u have to pay........sorry...i know i'm beeing pretty confused on this subject.....but i really would like to get in on this sim....it sounds really fun...

or do u mean that we don't even have to register or ever pay the fee at all or what?

Knight, Tammy is probably referring to the Apoc fanfic, which she participates more heavily in. She's never participated in XCAS, there are no poppers, etc.

With regards to mIRC, I've been using it for two years, I probably should pay for it, especially with the exchange rate so good for me. :blush: But I haven't yet. Every month, the reminder will pop up, but it's still pretty voluntary.

okay thanx dragon.....thats all i needed to know....i'll be putting in one for mIRC and seeing if i can get on u guys sim roster list...

as for tammy...she is the one who mentioned u guys to me....said u guys had a different game going on...what i meant by mentioning her in the first place was that she let me know u guys had an RPG going on......but she also mentioned a thing or two about interceptor multiplayer....i'll be signing on ASAP...laterz..

Actually awhile ago (quite awhile really) There was a member who in fact should be making it to the sims but isn't right now. It's Gerrit Volkernas. He was previously a part of XCAS as Jason McBurke and during that time I think he hosted something with X-Com Interceptor and X-Com Enforcer multiplayer. But I don't remember any specifics really and I can't find him so that I would ask him about it since he hasn't been able to make it to the sims it would seem. :blush:

WOOHOO!!! i've finally been recruited...can't wait to see some action....will definatly be there on sunday guys....i'm not gonna be around on saturday so i won't be able to get an early briefing for the upcoming mission.....whenever u guys can saturday, email me the mission briefing...

my address is...HIDDEN....SPAMBOTS CAN KISS MY ASS!!........see u guys then...

:blush: ...

GRAB YOUR SOCKS AND GRAB YOUR COCKS LADIES CAUSE IT'S TIME TO MOVE OUT!!!