Suggestions for large sims

Mouse Nightshirt

I did my best to try and keep up with all the actions but indeed it was difficult as I had to basically watch 2 channels at once. It would have been somewhat more difficult than normal to do the sim of last sunday with 2 GMs though, as there were 2 teams going at the same place from two sides, hence they would see some of the things the other team was doing, which would've required strong communication between the 2 GMs. Either way, I didn't really see a good alternative at the time, and did my best to keep the two channels going as good as I could, and apologize for missed actions and the somewhat chaotic ending.

As DH mentions though, I would think that a secondary and possibly even a tertiary GM to back up in case one of the others is unable to attend, would be a good thing. Also it is becoming increasingly difficult to come up with sims ideas if Mouse isn't there, as I nor DH really know what Mouse wants to happen exactly in this saga, so we have to give our own twist to it, basically make our own storyline.

We do what we have to do Ghost, that's all that's left to us. IonMage and I have been thinking on how to get to the next step, and CZ's suggestion in the 'rage thread' is, in my opinion, a good one. But I don't think we're ready to roll over and die yet, not in this area.